As you may recall, we do not require a mandatory uniform at Camp Wigwam. We do suggest, however, that all campers bring a minimal amount of camp uniform for use when participating on intercamp teams and when traveling outside of camp.
Below is a list of suggested clothing that may be brought from home, or purchased at a store in your area. Be reminded that our laundry is done weekly, and returned the day after it is sent. Thus, 8 or 9 days worth of clothing should suffice.
- Shoes – 2 pair of tennis shoes, (white soles), at least 1 pair of sneakers, hiking boots, cleats, flipflops
- Underwear – 10 – 12 pair
- Socks – 12 – 14 pair
- Shorts – 8 – 10 pair
- Bathing Suits – 2
- Long Pants – 2 pair of jeans or rugged pants, 1 pair of dress pants for socials, 2 pair of sweat pants
- Shirts – 10 – 12 casual (Tee) shirts – 2 longsleeveshirts, 2-3 sweatshirts (preferably hooded) or sweaters
- Coats – 1 light jacket, 1 poncho/ raincoat
- Pajamas – 2-3 pair (slippers optional)
- Bedding/Linen – 2-3 sets of sheets(twin or cot) w/pillowcases 1 pillow, 3-4 blankets, 4-6 towels, toiletries, 2 laundry bags, 1 sleeping bag (for camping trips)
- Personal Equipment – Tennis racquet, baseball glove, tennis balls, flashlight, golf clubs (optional), fishing rod (optional), etc.
****All items should be nametaped, or marked.*****Download the clothing list